Tuesday 3 January 2012

Welcome :)

Hi everyone! Wow - I never would have thought I would find myself "blogging". Its a totally new concept that  had never even considered. What would I have interesting to talk about that others would want to read? Thanks to Deb at Home Life Simplified, I have decided to take part in her 52 week challenge and take the jouney! AND I'm excited! Ive always known there is more to "me" that I know about, and I really was not sure how to find it! But now I have a way, and a reason to do it. Not only will  benefit, my whlole family will as well. I AM going to become a BETTER mother, wife and family member! YIPPEE!!!
(now is the point were I feel total "fear" and think about pressing delete or publish..... This is my first step... PUBLISH!!)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ebony! Thanks for visiting my site. I am in totally the same boat. Whenever I sit at the computer to write I think "Why would anyone want to read what I have to say".
    Well this year I have promised myself to think of me and my family. So I have decided not to worry if no one reads or comments on my posts. Blogging is for me and me alone.
    Hope this experience is as rewarding for you as I feel it is going to be for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ebony - I have tears in my eyes reading your post - I remember that fear as you hit publish the first time. In this case please know there are so many people starting at the same time and you will have people sharing and connecting - I am so excited for you and your journey. The year you make things happen - that is awesome!

    deb @ home life simplified

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ebony,
    I'm a newbie blogger too!!!! I started my blog on Monday after reading Deb's challenge, I was amazed by how much her challenge spoke to me. It is exactly what I need to help me find ME not just Miss L's mum, Mr Footballer's wife, somebody's teacher!!!!
    I'm looking forward to following your journey- good luck :)
    Pop by my blog for a giggle - http://runninginmyhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ebony, today is day two for me and I am really enjoying the freedom of blogging. yes it is scary, yes it is challenging but you have done it you have taken the first step. I am very excited about this 52 week challenge and all the new experiences waiting for us. I feel so positive about this year and so very grateful for stumbling accross Deb's FB. I look forward to reading your blogs and joining you on this amazing journey. Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOHOO! congrats for facing that fear and having the courage to hit publish :) looking forward to reading more of you this year through the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on your first post!! It is exciting isn't it!! I published my first post also thanks to deb and the SYL challenge and I am sooo very excited.... I really look forward to following your journey this year - good luck :)
    www.pjg2012.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete